Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Squatters.

Quote from Shrek:
Donkey: Hey I got an idea! I could stay with you! We could stay up late, swap manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles!

So this quote came to mind with the situation at hand. Our lease is up the 2nd week of May. We didn't want to sign another 10-12 month contract ( 'cause we are so sick of apartments!) so we will be living with Eric's parents until we buy a house!! Woo-Hooo!! Eric will be taking the CA boards soon! So the destination of the state in which the house we buy is still unknown. Utah has been great to us, although if we stay here I might invent those tube systems they have in Alaska so we could get out once and a while during the winter. ; ) We also love the thought of a change of pace if we were to move to CA. We are always game for anything. So it's nice to have some flexibility with his career. Regardless, we are going to be looking for a 7 day on 7 day off schedule. That way we have flexibility in visiting and visitors. My latest craze has been checking remax.com . It's what I do when I can't sleep, oh wait, that's every night! I am gaining a great love for Louisville KY. I have never been there but I love the homes there! (or so i've seen on remax.com & HGTV) So anyway. In 3 weeks we will be squatters! We are anxious to get the ball rolling on this whole house thing! I can not wait til Jack and Audrey have a yard. That will be better than Christmas morning!!!

0 comments: