Friday, April 4, 2008

*Battlestar Galactica*

Has anyone ever watched this show? It was surprisingly good! (-to me) I can't say I was much of a Sci-Fi buff before I met Eric. I almost took pride in the fact that I had never seen any Star Wars movies. But I guess I am crossing over to the dark side. - No pun intended. I have seen most of the Battlestar Galactica episodes thanks to Eric and DVR. Well The final season starts tonight! Watch it & watch the reruns on the Sci Fi channel, from the beginning if possible so you know what the "frack" -as they say- is going on. You just might like it.

Battlestar Buzz


The official website

2 comments:

Amy said...

I guess I should watch it.......

Trent said...

Eric's cousin Trent here, I also am a huge Battlestar Galactica fan. I don't know how they can top season three but I guess we'll just have to wait...