Monday, January 22, 2007

Auggie & The Pumpkin




So Audrey found my old trick -or-treat bucket and thinks that it is the greatest thing in the world! She carries it around and finds random items to put in it. Sometimes she delivers those items throughout the house making a sort of scavenger hunt for Mommy. It's kind of exciting! She carries it everywhere. In the picture above she is carrying my roundbrush and below she has a couple of Jack's trains he just happened to be looking for. She is so funny.

3 comments:

Amy said...

HI auggie! You are SO CUTE! WHAT A GOOD little WALKER You are!!! I love you!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. I think I will get my pumkin out for Sadie. Super cute. Sadie puts things in laundry baskets. Hopefully they will be great cleaners someday.

Stephanie said...

Cute girl!!