Monday, January 29, 2007

Jack @ Gym





Here is Jack at his "little gym" class. He loves it! It's a great for him especially during the winter time! He goes every Saturday morning. His favorite things to do at class are warm - ups (running on the big red mat - above), balance beam and jumping off the little obstacle courses. What a kid! He is a ball of energy.

In the middle picture you can see a pregnant lady in a black and brown striped shirt w/ her daughter. Well..... they have "ball time" every week and it's always a big deal when it's time to put the balls away 'cause the kids love it. So they always have to check and make sure they got all the balls put away. So my darling little boy ran up the that woman and hit her in the stomach as if to knock the ball out of her shirt. (only she's pregnant/moody) So she whips around to me and says " is he yours?!!!" Um awkward. I do punish my child when necessary but this was an innocent mistake. And let's be honest it didn't hurt. Regardless, we apologized and stayed clear of her. The only thing I could think about was "I hope she's having a little boy." ; )

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Nasty Lady! I don't think we would react that way. Obviously she doesn't understand little boys! How did Jack's little "show" end up? Did he give you a big finish?

Katie said...

I just started thinking " since when are apologies not good enough?"

His show last night? lol .... Jack kept coming in the living room last night while Eric & I were watching a t.v. show and was putting on quite the performance!! Once he came in carrying 2 balls under his chin - no hands!!! Then he was trying to juggle, one of his favorite Daddy tricks. He had a strong finish of throwing a vhs case in the air and trying to have it land on his head. lol He makes us laugh so much.

Stephanie said...

Good story. I need to look into little gym.

Unknown said...

That's great! Cute pictures.