Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What's up with us?







Here is the latest with us!! Eric got a new bike -which means I get one too! WOooHOooo! Jack is starting to potty train!! It is going okay so far! I'll be excited to only have one child in diapers! Auggie as you can see is still quite squishable and is quite the little cuddle bug. The temperature actually made it into the 50s the other day so I took Jack and Audrey out for a spin (or push) in Jack's truck! Then later as you can see- when the truck was in the house they had a power struggle over who was going to be the driver! Never a dull moment! ; )

2 comments:

Amy said...

What great pics! That snow is crazy! I love the truck! How fun for them. Does Jack win the battle? I bet Aug Dawg can hold her own!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures. I love squeeshy Audrey. She is so pretty. Good Luck with potty training.