Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there!!! Especially mine - the most amazing, helpful, hard working, thoughtful, loving Mom. ; ) Here are some good quotes to celebrate Mother's day this week....

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle


A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan


I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln


She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along. ~Margaret Culkin Banning


[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled. ~Emily Dickinson


All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. ~Abraham Lincoln


“There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one” Jill Churchill

1 comments:

Amy said...

Those are great quotes KT! I love them. I sure feel that for our mom! She is awesome!