Friday, May 4, 2007

What kind of sports car are you??

www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar

Check out this address for a "car" personality test...

So I was very glad to find out that I was a Ford Mustang!

"An American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money." So I guess you all better watch out!! ; )

Believe it or not but I use to have a calender of Ford Mustangs. Rodney and I still have plans to rebuild one for me someday! I'll be the little old lady from Pasadena only instead of a Super Stock Dodge I will be driving a stang!! - I guess I won't be living in Pasadena either. The only reason the song/story relates is that there will be an old lady and a hot car involved. Awwwwwesome. ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Katie,
I am a Mazda RX-8!

Katie said...

Nice!! ;) I think Amy Mc was a porche.

Amy said...

yes I was! A Porsche 911...whatever that means!

Stephanie said...

I too was a Porsche 911.