Monday, November 12, 2007

I have to share...

So yesterday the kids were restless during Sacrament meeting, as usual. Well Jack was sitting on my lap and drops his sippy cup. Ooops! Usually no big deal. But this time it hit the ground and I kid you not all the liquid left in the darn cup came flying back up! So chocolate milk splatters all over the back of the man in front of us and all over my legs. Jack looks at me "UH OH MOM!" We were sitting in the back in chairs so the whole bottom half of this man's suit coat was hit by the flying chocolate milk. Not to mention - of all the people in the ward this could happen to it is the one man in the ward that is so meticulous about his clothes, rumor has it that he irons his underwear. By this time the water comes and I was so flustered I dropped my cup in my lap. Apparently I need to start packing poncho in my diaper bag.

Press forward Mothers with busy children at church!

0 comments: