Thursday, November 8, 2007

November already?!

“How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?” - - Dr. Suess

So I can't believe it is already November! This year has flown by to me. Thanks to internet shopping half of our Christmas list is complete. Woooo-hoooo! We have actually had some Fall weather here lately. It has been so nice to take the kids outside to play before Winter sets in completely. We are still investigating some offers as far as jobs go and are aiming to be into a home by Christmas. The new goal.
I don't know what we'll do with ourselves once things are settled. I am so anxious to unpack our boxes, especially the Jack & Auggie's boxes. December should be an exciting month for all of us.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Will you be living in CA by December?

Katie said...

I'm hoping sometime during December!