Friday, March 21, 2008

Double take...

You probably thought you were on the wrong blog for a second didn't ya?! I finally feel like the house is under control so I have a little more time for things like blogging! Woo hooo! I couldn't justify too much computer time with stacks of paper all around our desk. I'm wondering how many trees were used when we purchased the house. Not for the framing just the paperwork alone. Holy cow.

We saw Horton Hears a Who. We all loved it. Jack was chanting " we are here! we are here! we are here!" It was great. I loved the Dentist scene. Eric and I got some hearty laughs out of that one. I liked it much better than the original. Those Wickersome brothers weren't quite as freaky this time around.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Love the new look! And thanks for the helpful links! They are awesome!