Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Idol chatter

Another round of American Idol tonight! I have always been hit & miss watching American Idol. This season I have been an avid viewer and voter! It could have something to do with nothing else on the air due to the writer strike,lame. Or maybe this season is just a lot better than the rest. Who knows. There was an article in the USA Today assuming the final 4 to be: Brooke, Jason, & both Davids.
Tell me what you think.

Check out when your favorite shows will return HERE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love American Idol this season too! I don't know if Jon and Mary told you, but Natalie went to Homecoming with David Archuleta this year. So he has an extra special place in my heart. :) Jason though? I think he always sounds the same--like a bad karaoke singer. David Cook is good, and honestly Brooke kind of bugs me. But whatever. I just love David A.