Saturday, February 28, 2009

February




So we had the busiest month! We visited Christy up in Sacramento and we were able to see some more CA state parks to cross off our map. Woohooo! (An E.Healy family goal) I got my purse stolen from my car. Initially my keys were stolen first right from under me at Eric's Basketball game. Then they found my car. Oh dear if I ever meet that nasty lady that we think stole them.... Of course the following days included re-keying our house, trips to the DMV, dozens of phone calls canceling cards switching accounts. It was just one big mess. As we were driving home I called my cousin/ neighbor Kelly to make sure nobody was at our house!! Since they could have had the time to get there with my keys and address from my license. So of course Jack was quite disturbed by that and is still cautious about going upstairs or downstairs by himself. The ripple effect to say the least.
We flew to SLC to see Eric's b.f. get married! yay! It was a beautiful wedding and reception although it was quite a chilly day. Eric was able to spend some time with old friends from High School. Always a good idea.

Audrey turned 3 on our short trip to UT. We spent the day at Discovery Zone Gateway and Build A Bear. Fun! Of course when we got to the airport there was chaos about us getting on our flight. It wouldn't be a flight at all if things went smoothly for us. Although, it still beats I-80. Eric might beg to differ. ;)

We came back and Eric had to work Valentine's Day having taken off days for the wedding. So it was just another day until I got flowers! They were beautiful. When Eric got home we ordered Chinese and had a lovely dinner with the 4 of us.

The next day we had Audreys P-p-party! We had her favorite dinner... Mac n cheese and salad. I had to add some pulled pork sandwiches to the menu for the adults in case Kraft mac and cheese didn't suit their fancy. She is just the sweetest thing. She and her little friends "Kenzie", "Jilly" and "Reecer" had fun playing with her new kitchen and doll bunk bed. She is such a love bug and I can not believe she is 3!


Last but not least to make a long story short. Jack and Audrey have had colds/coughs since the trip. So I finally took them in just to be checked, expecting the "it'll take it's course bit" we have antibiotics for 2 eye infections, 3 ear infections, an inhaler and mild phnemonia. Things seem to be slowing down. We have no other option!
;) Here's to March!

0 comments: