Monday, August 25, 2008

Facebook

So I have recently started a page on facebook. Quite exciting news, huh? Just when I start feeling comfortable blogging I start something else. anyway. I am amazed how social facebook is & how eager they are to find other facebook friends for you. But I guess that's cool and maybe a little weird too. Instant messenger was just starting to come around my senior year of high school. But not very many people had it at that point. The AOL dial-up sounds are still engraved in my brain. Holy cow what a bad student I would have been back in the day if I had all these websites to keep up with while trying to study Biology!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey katie,
Our blog is going private. Email me at melindajchristensen@gmail.com if you would like an invite! I love reading your blog.
Melinda

Katie Page said...

Hi Katie! This is Katie (Robinson) Page. I love your blog. I have a question for you. I'm trying to upload a background from thecutestblogontheblock.com and am having major issues. I noticed that you've been able to upload so I thought I would ask you how you did it. I go to the layout page where you are supposed to find "add a page element" except I can't find this anywhere. I can find "add a gadget" which I recently found out from blogger help has replaced the
"add a page element". I can't figure out how to upload the code into "Add a gadget." How did you do it? I've written a message to the cutest blog people, but haven't received a solution yet. Let me know if you have any ideas. My email address is katiepage16@gmail.com.

Anyway, hope all is good with you! Check out our blog if you want: eugelypage.blogspot.com.

Ash said...

Trent and I are facebookers, too. We'll have to go find you so we can be friends. :D

Danica said...

Oh my goodness - your kids are cute!! They are getting really big : ) It looks like your doing good and are loving California (the hollywood pic is awesome). How far are you from Amy?

Laurie D. said...

Katie, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog, but I'm a friend of Eric's from high school. I can't remember the last time I saw him, so it's really fun to see who he married and your adorable kids. Tell him Laurie (Thayer) Dewberry says "hello".