Wednesday, August 13, 2008

oh what do you do in the summer time?



Well I feel like we are just getting back to reality. We took a trip to UT and had a great time with the Healys in July. We got back just in time for a Valk retreat in Pinecrest. Then, Uncle Brett, Eric's brother came to visit and my mom and I celebrated our birthdays together! It has been a fun and busy summer. Needless to say we don't have any travel plans for the rest of the year. The slideshow is a bit lengthy but in case you are up late, bored or really interested in another one of my amaaaaazing slideshows than kick back and enjoy. ; )

3 comments:

Mark and Amy said...

Hello Kate! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are both so cute! What a fun summer! (BTW-I love your dress in the slideshow, you look beautiful!)

Kellie and Justin said...

Katie
Thanks for finding our blog. Sounds like you guys had fun while out in Utah. Hope you are all doing well and I can't believe how big your kids are! I am due the first of November with a little girl (yeah!). Boys are crazy! Take care and thanks for writing.
Kellie

Amy said...

what great times you have been having! You have a beautiful family!