Friday, June 20, 2008

4 to go!



So our little man turned 4 last week! This is a picture of him at his STAR WARS party. He greeted all of his guests at the door and even had a speech when it came time for the cake. He is such a great kid. He is so full of life & love. He loves books, and drawing. He loves when Daddy has a day off and still likes to snuggle with me. He says sincere prayers and always tries to be a gentleman. Tonight we were at In-n-Out and Eric asked me to get a refill on his drink 'cause he was holding Auggie. So Jack said, " I'll come with you Mom, I will guard you." I tried to hold his hand but he insisted on walking a couple feet behind me, arms crossed, eyeing the other customers. Needless to say I made it to and from the soda bar without being attacked. It's a good thing too, Jack is quite into Star Wars these days he's practically a Jedi. ; ) So back to being 4 -exciting, but I think he was expecting a little more from this new age. He tells people " I'm four now, but I stilllll can't drive yet." He also said that since he is 4 now he doesn't need his floaties to swim anymore until we tried it -so we are working on that since it just didn't seem to happen when he blew out the candles.

We love you so much bud. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

What a fun little boy! He sounds like an absolute crack-up! I can jsut seem him proetecting his mom. I LOVE the picture of him and Audrey in their super-hero's costume flezxing muscles. That's aWESOME! Happy Birthday Jack!

Ash said...

He sounds like such a fun little guy! That story about In-n-out makes me laugh! Happy Birthday, buddy!