Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's that time again...



So I think potty training is the hardest thing I've had to do as a parent so far... hands down. If you are appalled by this statement then please let me know your secret. Our sweet little Auggie is 2 yrs. & 4 months & I am more than excited to be done with diapers. Wish me luck! It's going to be a long and messy road. I will have to consult my favorite parenting expert again - Jo Frost aka " The Nanny" ( besides my Mom.) Supernanny - How to Get the Best From Your Children is the best, most realistic parenting book I've ever seen. Just wanted to share with you my Sunday night reading material. ; ) Here we go little Miss!

Check it out----->
Supernanny - How to Get the Best From Your Children

4 comments:

Amy said...

what a precious little girl you two have! good luck and have fun this week!

Ivie said...

GOOD LUCK KATIE!!! She looks so much like you in that picture!

The Jacquart Family said...

I am not envious about the stage you are in! I'm terrified of having to go through it myself!! Your kiddies are so darn cute. Good luck and share any tips, will ya! - Bre

brooklin said...

that auggie is sooo sweet! we can't wait to see her in a few weeks-- pottytrained or not!